On Friday, SFS together with the Student Union at University West organized an anniversary seminar on Work-Integrated Learning. In short, AIL is about giving students in higher education the opportunity to apply their learning from academic studies in concrete and real work situations.
Work-integrated learning, AIL, has been a national assignment awarded to University West since 2002. AIL has since developed from being initially about pedagogical development linked to education, to now also being an important and important research area both nationally and internationally.
If you missed the seminar, you can now see it in its entirety here:
Many thanks to our panel:
- Martin Hellström, Rector of University West
- Ulrika Lundh Snis, Vice-Rector for work-integrated learning
- Paulina Samuelsson, Chairman of the Student Union at University West
- Helena Vallo Hult, Development Manager in NU healthcare and senior lecturer at University West (Former third-party doctoral student)
- Anna Nilsson, Marketing Communicator Trollhättan City
The moderator for the seminar was SFS Chairman Simon Edström.