The Swedish Association of Universities and University Colleges, SUHF, has an expert group to discuss various current issues concerning teacher education. Teacher education has undergone major changes and it is still frequently investigated and discussed.
SUHF's expert group for teacher education shall:
- Monitor and work with current issues in the area of teacher education that are relevant to the institutions of higher education.
- Provide SUHF's board with basis for consultation response in the area of teacher education.
- Follow the work of the school commission and other investigations and discuss the proposals that are presented.
The assignment starts 2023-01-01 until 2023-12-31.
Read more about the assignment hair:
SFS covers costs that are not covered by the client (e.g. food, accommodation and travel costs).
We are looking for a representative who has an interest in teacher education issues and who wants to contribute to a constructive discussion about how the institutions of higher education can tackle upcoming proposals. It is advantageous if you yourself are a student teacher and if you have previously been involved in discussions about the design and challenges of teacher education.
Send your application to [email protected] no later than 8 December 2022. The application must contain:
- CV (including personal information)
- a motivation for why you are applying for the assignment and a brief overview of relevant experiences
- information about which student union you belong to (students from a member union have priority)
Do not hesitate to contact [email protected] if you have questions about the assignment.
Read more about what it means to be a student representative here: https://sfs.se/om-sfs/studentrepresentanter/