The Swedish National Union of Students (SFS) wishes to welcome you to a webinar on the theme: A world class doctoral education
The webinar, which due to Covid-19 will be held digitally, is the third in SFS seminar series arranged as a part of SFS 100 years anniversary celebration in 2021. In this webinar we will focusing on doctoral education and ask: How can Swedish doctoral education become world class? The webinar is arranged by SFS doctoral committee (SFS-DK). This webinar will be held in english.
The webinar will be moderated by Jacob Adamowicz, former president of SFS.
The panelists are:
- Anders Söderholm, Director general of Swedish Higher Education Authority (UKÄ).
- Samuel Engblom, Head of social policy TCO
- Magnus Wallerå, Director and Head of Education, Research and Innovation Policy Department Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
- Sigbritt Karlsson, President of KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Pil Saugman, Stockholm University, Doctoral student in Physics, Chair of SFS-DK
SFS anniversary seminars are a part of the celebrations for SFS 100 years anniversary in 2021. Throughout the year SFS will arrange seminars all over Sweden. Every seminar has a different theme where we will focus on different political issues concerning higher education and students. The seminars are currently arranged as digital webinars due to Covid-19.