Now it is almost time for the next networking meeting for student representatives at the European University.
When: On 29 November at 13.15 pm to 15.00 pm
What: You can see the agenda for the meeting below.
If you want to participate and have not received an invitation, please contact Leo Jonason
Information tour from SFS
- What is happening in ESU, what Emma and Gustav have done since last time
Brief information about national mission
- SFS has announced a national assignment within SUHF's working group for EUI study administrative issues
Presentation by Kristina Miolin
- Kristina Miolin who works as Project Manager at Strategic partnerships and networks at Lund University will come and talk to us about how the financing of EUGLOH looks like at 13.30:XNUMX p.m
Reconciliation of how things are going in the alliances
Document for student influence
- Emma and Gustav have drawn up a draft of a basic principle for what student influence in the alliances should look like and a basis for the student representatives to use to conceptualize it. Discussion about the draft, which you will find as an attached document, which we would like you to read through before the meeting.
Discussion based on discussion in the EUI Funding Working Group
- Question: At the 11/11 meeting, the possibility of organizing a kind of meeting for all European university student representatives via ESU was discussed. Is this something you see a need for? If so, which activities and themes should be covered in this?
- Question: Have you been contacted by EUC ( https://eucinitiative.wordpress.com/) regarding the European university alliances?
Ev. in-depth questions
Closing of the meeting